Tri4Japan, the registered charity established by Mike and Rieko Trees to help the people of Kamaishi, will launch a major Charity auction on eBay starting from 19:00 BST on Sunday 31 July. Here Mike and Rieko tell us about some of the items.
Items have been donated by many leading triathlon brands, World Champions, Olympic Champions and elite athletes. Some items in the auction include:
- Three collections of Olympic memorabilia from Speedo including a swimskin signed by 2008 Olympic Athletes including Michael Phelps, (eight times Gold Olympic Medallist Beijing) Rebecca Adlington, (Double Olympic Gold medallist, Beijing) Steph Rice, (three times Gold medallist, Beijing) Bronte Barratt (Olympic Gold medallist) and Liam Tancock (double commonwealth Games gold medallist.)
- pair of Adidas Supernova Sequence shoes signed by Alistair Brownlee
- A pair of Brooks T7 race shoes signed by Chrissie Wellington as well as Chrissie’s own TYR tankini signed by Chrissie
- Signed wetsuit used by actor Robson Green in his Wild Swimming Adventure ITV series
- Two pairs of Newton Running shoes & a visor signed by Zola Pieterse (née Zola Budd)
- Two entries to Ironman Wales in September
- Two Ceepo high modulus carbon bike frames
- A year’s supply of GU Energy Gels (365 mixed flavour gels)
- Over 20 new triathlon wetsuits from leading brands including 2XU, Orca, blueseventy and Zone Three
- Two-time Ironman World Champion Craig Alexander special edition replica race kits
Please have a look at the auction items at: www.tri4japan.com/auction/ and bid on Sunday for some great items.